DON’T COMPLICATE YOUR DOG’S FOOD.
GET TO THE MEAT OF IT.
80 YEARS OF STAYING TRUE
TO OUR MEATY ROOTS
Here’s a fact: Dogs don’t like the taste of cardboard. Dogs have, and always will, love meat — tender, mouthwatering meat. Unfortunately, this simple truth tends to get lost in the shuffle as brands today try to incorporate the latest human “diets” into their dog food products. But ALPO isn’t fooled by these over-complicated, flash-in-the-pan trends.
After all, we know what dogs need and love. And we know that those things haven’t changed — at least not in the eight decades we’ve been around. Nope, dogs don’t yearn for things like quinoa or gluten-free flaxseed, or anything remotely complicated for that matter. Dogs want the taste of meat.
Back in 1936, our founding fathers in Allentown, Pennsylvania understood this exact principle. That’s why their focus was on developing simple and nutritious dog food that delivered on the big meaty taste they love. 80 years later, we’re still devoted to that same goal. And we don't’ plan on straying any time soon.
MORE THAN MEATS THE EYE
We know our meaty, dog-driven taste tends to be the headliner when it comes to our food. But did you know that every can, pouch, and bowl of ALPO is backed by more than 80 years of nutritional expertise? When you’ve been around as long as we have, you tend to know a thing or two (or sixty-five) about what our four-legged friends need to live long, happy, and healthy lives. That’s why you can count on ALPO to always deliver food that is:
• 100% complete and balanced for adult dogs
• made from high-quality protein sources
• formulated with 23 essential vitamins and minerals
• proudly produced only in U.S. facilities
• a huge hit with your dog’s taste buds
And when it comes to our signature wet meals, you and your dog can also look forward to:
• gravy recipes with 25% more protein than the leading canned competitor’s adult dog food
• ground recipes with 10% more protein than the leading canned competitor’s adult dog food
• extra hearty meals made with real beef, chicken, lamb, or turkey
YUMMY & DELICIOUS - PAWFECT!
PawfectPup | March 14, 2015
"... We decided to try the ALPO Chop House wet food. When we opened the can, it actually looked like real food. And as soon as Abby got a whiff, she started drooling. Within seconds of the bowl reaching the floor, Abby devoured the entire thing and licked the bowl clean. She loves it!..."
- ALPO® Chop House® Originals Filet Mignon Flavor Cooked in Savory Juices